Goodbye...
Hello my dear readers.
Unfortunately it is my turn to say goodbye. This will be the last day that i will be in Switzerland, and therefore it is the last post in the blog. The blog will be call of until further notice. However, i want to emphasize that it was a wonderful experience to live in Switzerland and to be able to share with you my perception about some things. While i was in Switzerland, the landscapes that i enjoyed were spectacular. The culture of Switzerland is very interesting, so I hope come back in few years. I hope that sharing my experience has been useful to you.
![]() |
| efecom (2017). |
From my posts "What's this about" to "Let's Compare Two Cultures" many things have happened, however, i want to summarize the most interesting:
1. Switzerland is a dream country that has previously been nominated as the best country in the world.
2. Switzerland's economy is extremely coarse and stable, it can be considered by many as the best.
3. My drawing in the post "What I thought of the Swiss:" is actually very similar to the clothes of Swiss women.
4. Switzerland in comparison with Colombia is incredible, although both countries have enormous cultural and landscape richness, the economy of Switzerland allows a better performance of men and women in the jobs.
5. The economic activities of Switzerland and Colombia are different, nevertheless, they share the fact of having as many cows as there are people in the country haha, they are many.
6. Switzerland in contrast with Colombia is a country with high individualism and very oriented to tradition.
7. Advertisement: I really suggest you that visit the city of Bern in Switzerland!
After making this short summary, i can say that I will keep the first and second statement. Living in Switzerland is a marvel and that's why it is probable that if you come, you will never want to leave Switzerland. i also want to take advantage of this space to inform you that in the next few weeks i will be in New Orleans (Louisiana) and i will give away some souvenirs that i bought a few days ago in Switzerland. For them i invite you to follow me on Instagram: @klaus_.mikaelson.
Without further ado, i hope that all my dear readers will be encouraged to come to Switzerland and enjoy it as i do. Goodbye...

Thank you for your contribution to the blog and everything I have learned
ReplyDeleteJuan Hoyos - Hernandez
ReplyDeleteI can't believe it's over, I loved your posts and the way you saw things. I will miss you. Álvarez and Achury.
Oh so you've ended as an influencer! Hehe. A really good blog throughout - I can see that you learnt so much about Switzerland!
ReplyDelete