What's this about?
Switzerland, a dream country. Previously nominated as the best country in the world, it offers a natural, economic and cultural richness that stands out from the rest. It is a country of interest for its magnificent landscapes, which are composed of rivers, valleys, meadows and high mountains (+4000 meters above sea level).
This blog will cover Switzerland culture, customs, dances, politics and other significant elements.
This blog will be developed by Klaus Mikaelson.
I am an intrepid traveller around the world, of Norwegian-German nationality, 28 years old. I like to get to know new regions, new people and learn a little about each culture I encounter. This is the Swiss culture's turn, I hope you like it.
Hi Klaus! I can't wait to learn more about the Swiss and their country! This is going to be epic!
ReplyDeleteHi Klaus, keep on making content, I'm excited to read what you have to tell! Maybe I dare myself to travel to Switzerland.
ReplyDeleteHi Klaus, keep on making content, I'm excited to read what you have to tell. Maybe I would like to travel to Switzerland.
ReplyDeleteMa. José Álvarez.
Wow, Switzerland is on my list, i`ll be looking forward your adventures from that amazing country.
ReplyDelete(Rene Benítez & Pamela Caballero)
Omg! it really sounds like a dream country, I´ll keep up with your updates I want to see everything.
ReplyDeleteOmg! it really sounds like a dream country, I´ll keep up with your updates I want to see everything.
ReplyDelete(Lizeth yoli & Edward Yepes)
Nice! hope to visit post-pandemic! See you there (Freddy &Wilmer)
ReplyDelete