What I thought of the Swiss:
The first time I thought about Switzerland and the people there, I realized that I knew too little. however, I was able to get a picture. When I was a boy I really liked a serie about a Swiss girl named Heidi and her peasant family from the Alps. I remember his distinctive clothing and I thought that this country atmosphere and the beautiful landscapes were all over the country. Besides that, I only knew how famous Swiss chocolate is and a multipurpose knife, which caused a great impact in the world, came out of there. I will draw a picture of what I imagined to find if I ever pass in this country.
I think that like me, many people would imagine this of the Swiss. Dress in a traditional way, enjoy a country life and fresh air and the famous best chocolate in the world. I just think so.

Hi!! Your picture is awesome!
ReplyDeleteThe description is excellent. I'd like to go to Sweden and see with my own eyes the kind of clothes they wear there.
By: Wilmer & Freddy
DeleteA very cute picture and a very positive stereotype I would say. I'm looking forward to hearing more about your investigations, to see if your ideas change!
ReplyDeleteI think the same about swiss people and i also grew up watching Heidi, i hope see more about swiss.
ReplyDeletePaula Villeta (René Benítez & Pamela Caballero).