A look after some days...
Hello everyone.
I was absent from the blog for a few days, after arriving and spending some time getting to know several cities.
I was delighted with the city of Bern, it is a marvel from beginning to end. I also want to tell you that I have visited several historical and cultural places in Switzerland, which I will be sharing with all of you in a future post.

In the following, I want to talk about something that called my attention, this about personalities, beliefs or stereotypes that are had of people, men and women in the society. I will take as a reference Colombia, where I was a couple of years ago. I invite all the people who are watching this publication to visit it, it is a magical destination, full of beautiful natural landscapes, a cultural richness, the best food, and, above all, for its great characteristic of fun. I believe that all countries and cities in the world have their paradise, some visible to the naked eye, others not so much.
In Colombia, an underdeveloped Latin American country, there is the belief that men are the pillar of the home, men brought his up family. Colombian men is unpunctual, fun, cooks, coffee producers, although it must also be emphasized that they are somewhat promiscuous. Men in Colombia have many advantages over women, and this is seen with greater significance in homes or low socioeconomic strata. Women can be described as beautiful, cheerful, good dancers, hard workers, however, they are also said to be very jealous. Colombians are always looking to get by.

The men of Switzerland, on the other hand, are described as intelligent, educated, wealthy, alphorn players, pipe smokers and those who pass frequently with their traditional Sennenkäppi hat. The men also see themselves with a certain advantage over the women, Switzerland keep up a high traditionality. The women, besides being beautiful, cheerful, generally wear hair with braids, very hardworking in the production of Chocolate, they are also told that they always use a Freitag messenger bag.
I think women are important in the construction of society, anywhere in the world, they are all beautiful.
Best,
Klaus.
Wow! the cultural development of each country has a great influence on the roles of men and women within society, and I totally agree with the last part!!👏🏼
ReplyDelete(Lizeth Yoli)
Hi! Thanks for your post, but I would say be careful where you get your information from - some of these websites perpetuate stereotypes. It would be great to know about gender stereotypes and how things are changing in both countries as women seek equality.
ReplyDelete